Challenger Sports After School @ BES
This program is currently unavailable. Click here to view all of our current programs.
UPDATE: In an effort to enroll the minimum number of participants set by the instructor, we will be pushing the start of this program back by one week.
New program dates have been added below.
- Tiny Tykes (ages 2-4) Tuesdays, May 14th-May 28th from 3:30pm-4:30pm
- Player Development (Grades K-2) May 15th-29th from 3:30pm-4:30pm
- Player Development (Grades 3 & 4) May 16th- 30th from 3:30pm-4:30pm
Cost: $30.00 per participant
Registration Deadline: Wednesday, May 8th
Location: Bournedale Elementary School
All levels are instructed by certified and professional Challenger Sports Coach Fabio!
Bourne Recreation is proud to offer Challenger Sports' TinyTykes Program in association with Challenger Sports Academy. Tiny Tykes is a new and exciting program that teaches basic soccer skills while developing strength, balance, coordination, listening skills, and teamwork for children ages 2-5. The curriculum has been developed by soccer experts, child development professionals, and experienced coaches all ensuring a positive soccer experience for your child!
This program is the perfect opportunity for players to learn new skills, as well as further develop old skills with lots of touches of the ball.
- 100% Focus on individual footskills
- Flicks, Tricks, and Moves.
- Individual skills & technical development
- Positive Learning Environments