- All payments are due on the first of the month.
- Late fees of $10/Student will be assessed if payments is not received by the 1st of the month. Students will not be allowed to participate in class or test sessions if accounts are not current.
- There are no payment adjustments or prorated fees for cancellations, missed classes, or late registrations.
- New Participants may only join at the first class of the session.
- Test sessions are scheduled at the instructor's discretion.
- Testing is conducted as part of the regular scheduled class.
- As testing is considered a vital part of the ATA curriculum, there is no payment adjustment made for testing sessions.
- Students whose accounts are not current will not be allowed to participate in testing.
- There are no payment adjustments for participants that are not eligible to test.
- Progression through the ATA system is an accomplishment to be proud of.
- Belt ceremonies are a way to acknowledge to our student's hard work and dedication.
- At belt ceremonies, individual achievements are highlighted, awards are presented, and special recognitions are announced.
- Full uniforms must be worn for all classes
- Uniforms should be neat and clean
New Student Registration:
- New Students may join the first class of the month.
- There is a $80.00 fee (included in the new student registration) to cover uniform and a 1 year membership with the ATA.
- After one year, ATA membership renewal information is sent directly to each participant from the ATA.