All participants must be registered and check in with our gym monitor before entering the gym. Questions? Call us at 508-759-0600 ext 5302
Open Gym is a seasonal program where residents of Bourne come to play pick up basketball, or to simply shoot around and work on your skill set.
- All participants are required to sign in everyday with the gym monitor.
- All participants must have an account on BourneRec.com and be registered for Open Gym.
- Open Gym is for Bourne residents only.
- All participants must adhere to Community Building Policies and Procedures.
- Open gym is not always supervised by the Recreation Department
Monday through Thursday: 12:30pm-3:45pm
Effective Monday, October 15th:
12:30pm - 1:50pm: Ages 18 and Older only (graduated from high school)
2:00pm - 3:45pm: Grades K-12 only. Grades K - 6 must be supervised by an
Open Gym is free, however all participants must be registered. Please log into your household account and register participants to the Open Gym Program in any case of an emergency. Thank you.
Monday, January 21st
Monday, February 18th
Monday, April 15th
Dates and times are subject to change.