(Ages 19+) Basketball
This program is currently unavailable. Click here to view all of our current programs.
Open Gym is a seasonal program where residents of Bourne come to play pick up basketball, or to simply shoot around and work on your skill set.
Registration for this age group is taken on a monthly basis, and a fee of $1.50 per hour has been assessed. Rates cannot be pro-rated.
- All participants are required to sign in everyday with the gym monitor.
- All participants must have an account on BourneRec.com and be registered for Open Gym.
- Open Gym is for Bourne residents only.
- All participants must adhere to Community Building Policies and Procedures.
- Open gym is not always supervised by the Recreation Department
In addition to general building policies, the following must be adhered to:
Fighting and horseplay is prohibited.
Shirts must be worn at all times in the gym.
No swearing or lewd behavior is allowed.
No food or drinks (other than water) allowed in the gym.