Monday, January 18th: Residents
Monday, January 25th: Non-Residents
NEW: Beginner Play!
Thursdays, February 4th-25th 11:30am-1:30pm (No Instruction Given)
**Online registration only. In-person registration unavailable at this time, and we are unable to take credit card numbers over the phone.**
Tuesdays, Wednesdays, & Thursdays: All Levels Play 9:00am-11:00am
(Fees are based on a $1.50/hr rate plus an additional $1.00 per day Covid sanitation fee)
Location: Bourne Community Building Gym
• Masks must be worn at all times. Mask breaks can be taken when seated.
• Attendance will be taken.
• Prior to admittance into the Community Building, each participant will self-screen.
• All participants will be required to bring their own paddle.
• Pickleballs will not be shared between cohorts.
• The Rec Department will be in charge of setting up/removing the nets to minimize contact.
• A minimum of a half hour will be built in between each session to sanitize chairs/equipment.
• Hand sanitizer will be provided in the gym lobby, as well as the bathrooms for hand washing.
If you are not feeling well, we ask that you please stay home.
Full refunds will be issued for documented medical withdrawals only.
All participants must follow the guidelines set by the state regarding travel quarantine, etc.