**Online registration only. In-person registration unavailable at this time, and we are unable to take credit card numbers over the phone.**
Monday: Practice 10:00am-11:00am or 11:30am-12:30pm
Tuesdays & Thursdays: All Levels Play 9:00am-11:00am or 11:30am-1:30pm
Wednesdays & Fridays: Advanced Play 10:30am-12:30pm
Mondays: $10.00 Res/$20.00 Non-Res
Tuesdays: $ 12.00 Res/$24.00 Non-Res
Wednesdays: $4.00 Res/ $8.00 Non-Res
Thursdays: $8.00 Res/ $16.00 Non-Res
Fridays: $12.00 Res/ $24.00 Non-Res
Wednesday, November 11th
Wednesday, November 25th
Thursday, November 26th
(Fees are based on a $1.50/hr rate plus an additional $1.00 per day Covid sanitation fee)
Location: Bourne Community Building Gym
• Masks must be worn when entering the building and as a spectator. While we advice participants to wear their mask playing, this is considered a "high intensity aerobic exercise" you may remove the mask while in play but it must be on your person at all times.
• Attendance will be taken.
• Prior to admittance into the Community Building, each participant will undergo a verbal screening.
• All participants will be required to bring their own paddle.
• Pickleballs will not be shared between cohorts.
• Participants will be provided with a bin for their personal items. I.e. jacket, water bottle, towel, etc.
• The Rec Department will be in charge of setting up/removing the nets to minimize contact.
• A minimum of a half hour will be built in between each session to sanitize bins/equipment.
• Hand sanitizer will be provided in the gym lobby, as well as the bathrooms for hand washing.
If you are not feeling well, we ask that you please stay home.
Monday, November 2nd: We will be assessing the program registration numbers one week out from the start of the program. If minimum registration is met, we will bill household accounts at that time.
Participants will have five days to settle the balance. If payment is not made by Friday, November 6th at 12:00pm your registration will be cancelled. Due to COVID related procedures, you will be unable to re-register for the month.
Full refunds will be issued for documented medical withdrawals only.
All participants must follow the guidelines set by the state regarding travel quarantine, etc.